Tuesday, April 12 at 2 p.m. ET
Take a look at how a health pool developed a program to help people understand how their DNA affects their bodies’ responses to medications and the potential for health issues. Learn:
- What pharmacogenomics is and how it can be used to support employee groups
- Examples of information provided by this emerging technology
- Hurdles faced such as health data privacy and limitations in medical records
- How the pool is funding the new program
- How the pool's governing body has been instrumental in the development of this program
Speakers: Wendy Parker is Executive Director of HealthTrust, a pool based in New Hampshire that provides medical, dental and other health benefits to employees of the state's schools, towns, cities, counties and other public entities. Scott Megill is President and CEO of Coriell Life Sciences.
View the presentation slides.