The Financial Benchmarking Initiative (FBI) is an analytic tool that presents aggregated data from our member pools’ audited financial statements across 14 commonly used financial ratios.
You can use the FBI to:
- Compare your pool’s financial ratios with a customizable cohort or with all pool data
- Have informed internal conversations about your operations
- Make data-driven strategic decisions
Request login credentials to access your pool’s financial ratios. Or contact Joanne Kerrigan to learn more about the FBI.
Upcoming FBI Webinar
Register for a Feb. 19 webinar in which AGRiP Executive Director Ann Gergen will:
- Present context surrounding the financial ratios used in the FBI
- Offer new perspectives on how pools view and compare data
- Discuss why pools operate in the way they do
With this information, pools will be able to use the FBI to begin important internal discussions about their financial positions.
The FBI interface was built with generous support and assistance from CEO-level QEI Patron Guy Carpenter.