AGRiP is compiling a list of resources to help the pooling community be as effective as possible in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. Use these resources to improve your own pool’s COVID-19 operations, assist member entities responding to the virus, or message members regarding applicable coverage.
The items listed below include:
- AGRiP resources for COVID-19 response
- Legislative, legal and regulatory actions that may affect pools
- Claims coverage and exposure communications from pools to their members
- Risk management advice being offered by pools to their members
- Resource hubs designed by pools and QEI Patrons
- News and articles related to the impacts of COVID-19 on public entities
- Other general information resources related to COVID-19
- Investment resources useful to pools produced by QEI Patrons
NOTE: This page will be updated regularly as more resources become available. (Last updated April 6, 2020.)
- Use the Cybrary to perform a targeted search of materials from member pools, associations, leagues and other groups. The Cybrary is accessible to anyone with an AGRiP login.
- Log in to the Discussion Forums to engage in pool-to-pool collaboration. Share your own resources and discuss your COVID-19 questions with your peers.
LEGISLATIVE, LEGAL AND REGULATORY ACTIONS
- AGRiP is reporting on the unique potential impact to pools of U.S. federal responses (legislative, regulatory and other) to COVID-19.
- This memorandum analyzes the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (signed March 27).
- This memorandum analyzes the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act (signed March 6) and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (signed March 18).
CLAIMS COVERAGE AND EXPOSURE
- An episode of PRIMA’s podcast provides tips and resources to manage through the COVID-19 crisis.
POOL AND QEI PATRON RESOURCE HUBS
- CSJPA has produced a resource page that includes best practices, bulletins and other resources.
NEWS RELATED TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19 ON PUBLIC ENTITIES
- The Utah Leads Together Plan aims to provide Utah businesses and residents with clarity and specifics about the state’s plan for a public health and economic recovery.
- FEMA’s Coronavirus Response Page links out to news, fact sheets, best practices and rumor control guidance related to COVID-19.