Use individual registration if:
- Your organization is sending only one person.
- You want to register a guest.
- You have a QEI Patron discount code (to be applied at checkout).
Before beginning the registration process on behalf of a group, review and gather the following information for each person being registered. You will need all of this information to successfully complete registration and make hotel arrangements for your attendees.
Check with attendees to determine:
- Attendee's preferred pronouns as they wish them to appear on their name badge (examples: he, she, they, ze).
- Attendee's total years in public entity pooling.
- Any dietary issues.
- Attendee's emergency contact name and phone number.
- Attendee's email address for conference-related information. Include attendee email addresses, not your own.
- Whether the attendee wishes to participate in any optional activities. Information on these programs is available on the conference webpage.
Attendees must register individually if they wish to bring a guest.
Guest registration is not allowed for business colleagues who are otherwise eligible to attend the conference. Guests are partners or traveling companions of registered attendees. People eligible to register for the conference as an attendee may not be registered as a guest.
Guests must be registered to attend meals. Guests are not eligible to participate in educational programming. Guest meal pricing, set at the cost of meals, is:
- Sunday Welcome Reception: $130
- Full guest (Welcome Reception, all meals): $460
If you want to use a discount code, you must register individually. Some attendees, such as QEI Patrons, may have a special registration code to use during the registration process. To use a discount code, begin the registration process as an individual. You will have the opportunity to apply your discount code at check out.
Email AGRiP for any registration-related questions.