Summary: CIRSA has an opening for a Design and Production Specialist in their Denver office.
Location: Denver, CO
The Design & Production Specialist serves as an integral part of CIRSA’s Marketing/Membership Service Department under the direction of the Strategy & Member Engagement Manager. This position promotes CIRSA’s services and training programs through digital publications, web, social media, video, and print to new and existing clients (members). The Design & Production Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of professional marketing, design, and production functions in collaboration with CIRSA staff to foster relationships with current and prospective members while maintaining the organization’s brand integrity, identity, and style guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro), content management systems (WordPress), marketing automation platforms, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Photography and video filming, editing, and production.
- Graphic design principles; layout and esthetic concepts.
- Strong oral, written, and graphic communication skills. Proper English usage, editing, spelling, grammar, writing styles, and punctuation. Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate verbally and in writing.
- Dedicated customer service techniques and principles.
A bachelor’s degree in a related field and two years of professional-level experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job is required.
The salary range for the position is $46,200 – $69,300 annually dependent on qualifications.
Click here for more details and to apply.