Important Room Reservation Information
Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station
Rooms at the Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station are available for $159 per night depending upon the room type, not including tax and fees. Rooms are available for combination of nights with:
- Arrival dates beginning Sunday, March 3.
- Departure dates Tuesday, March 5.
- Rooms in the AGRiP block are available first-come, first-served.
- Hotel reservations must be made by Monday, February 18.
- Check in is 3 p.m. Checkout is 11 a.m.
- Make reservations online or by phone at 1.800.325.0720 and refer to the AGRiP group number, 2343971.
St. Louis Union Station is Sold Out: Sleeping rooms in the AGRiP block at the St. Louis Union Station, the conference hotel, have sold out. Rooms may be available at regular rates. Call the hotel directly at 314.231.1234 to make reservations outside the AGRiP block.
Tips for Making Room Reservations
- Enter your preferred dates.
- Your preferred dates will show as unavailable if any night within your preferred date range already is full.
- Enter alternative arrival and departure dates to reserve as many nights as possible within the block.
- Additional rooms may be available outside the block, at regular rates. To book additional nights at either hotel, please call each property directly at the numbers provided above.
Email AGRiP for other conference- or hotel-related questions.