Important Room Reservation Information
A block of rooms has been reserved at the St. Louis Union Station, the conference hotel.
Rooms vary in price from $179-$239 per night depending upon the room type, not including tax and fees. Rooms in the block are available for combination of nights with:
- Arrival dates starting as early as Saturday, March 2.
- Departure dates as late as Thursday, March 7.
Rooms in the AGRiP block are available first-come, first-served. Saturday and Wednesday night stays within the block are limited.
Tips for Making Room Reservations
- Enter your preferred dates.
- Your preferred dates will show as unavailable if any night within your preferred date range already is full.
- Enter alternative arrival and departure dates to reserve as many nights as possible within the block.
- Additional rooms may be available outside the block, at regular rates. To book additional nights as a way to bolster your stay, call the St. Louis Union Station directly at 314.231.1234.
- Hotel reservations must be made by Friday, Feb. 8.
- Check in is 4 p.m. Checkout is 11 a.m.
This page will be updated on an ongoing basis with relevant lodging information.
MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS NOW
Need assistance booking a room? Call the St. Louis Union Station directly at 314.231.1234.
Email AGRiP for other conference- or hotel-related questions.