CEO Institute is a small, conversational and hands-on event designed to give pool leaders time to openly share ideas, learn from one another and deepen peer-to-peer relationships. This year’s topic is digital strategy roadmapping.
Initial registration through June 14 is limited to one person per member pool: either the top executive or their senior staff designee. See below for information on additional attendees.
$995 through June 27; $1,095 beginning June 28. Registration will close on July 5.
The event schedule will be updated with further details in the coming weeks.
At CEO Institute, pool leaders will engage in detailed, guided work to understand their roles and responsibilities in creating a digital strategy roadmap that’s customized to their pool and people.
- Understand how digital strategy roadmapping is different from other strategic planning work
- Identify key areas of focus unique to the digital environment and most important for your pool
- Articulate your strategic digital vision and determine the guideposts and short-term goals that will help you achieve it
- Use a modified, customizable Gantt chart to organize action items, monitor progress of goals, and achieve transparency throughout implementation of your strategy
- Learn how to best operationalize your digital strategy by conducting analyses of your pool’s environment, key strategy audiences, financial capacity and more
- Help their pools understand that digital maturity is critical to meeting future member expectations and that building this digital legacy will match the impact of those who started pools in the first place
Throughout 2022, Digital Transformation Resident Scott Klososky has worked with AGRiP member pools to help them understand what digital strategy is and why this work is so important.
CEO Institute 2022 is at Alyeska Resort in Girdwood, AK, outside of Anchorage. Do not make hotel reservations until you have registered for CEO Institute.
After you register, you will immediately be linked to information to make hotel reservations within the AGRiP block. You also will receive an email with hotel information. If you make reservations outside this process, AGRiP will be unable to help with any issues you might face.
Rooms in the AGRiP block are limited and start at $289 per night (until July 5 while available and prior to tax and fees). AGRiP block registrants pay a reduced resort fee of $10 per night for in-room internet access, local bus service, bottled water, access to the pool and fitness centers, and other amenities. Other hotel reservation policy information is available.
Rooms in the block are available to reserve from Friday, Aug. 5, through Thursday, Aug. 11. Limited rooms are available on Friday, Aug. 5, Wednesday, Aug. 10, and Thursday, Aug. 11.
Be sure to make plans in advance for getting from Anchorage to the resort in Girdwood.
Registration is capped at 125 people and we expect the event to fill quickly. Registration is initially limited to one person per member pool (the top executive or their senior staff designee) through June 14.
Member pools interested in sending additional people should email Stacey Spears to be added to the notification list. If extra seats are available, list members will be emailed to register one additional person per pool. Depending upon availability, additional rounds of registration may be offered to those on the notification list.
Registration to this event is not open to QEI Patrons, Partners, pool governing body members or those from non-member organizations.
Guest registration options are available for travel companions and determined on the basis of covering all related food costs. Guests must be registered in order to attend meal(s) and social events. Guests are not eligible to attend educational programming. Guest rates are:
- All meals (Sunday Welcome Reception, Monday dinner and entertainment, three breakfasts, two lunches): $440
- Sunday Welcome Reception: $140
- Monday dinner and entertainment: $110
- Sunday Welcome Reception and Monday dinner and entertainment: $250
- Monday meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and entertainment): $195
- Tuesday meals (breakfast and lunch): $95
- All breakfasts (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday): $110
- All lunches (Monday, Tuesday): $110
Event registration cancellations received before July 5 will be assessed a $100 administrative fee. Because AGRiP pays venue and related event expenses based upon projected attendance, refunds will not be given for cancellations received after July 5 or for no-shows. View AGRiP Conference Registration Policies.