Most pools participate directly as members of AGRiP. A few participate through our relationships with two other pooling associations, CAJPA and CAIR. Member pools receive:
- Member registration rates for all AGRiP conferences, webinars, and events
- Members' only access to the Cybrary, PR Toolkit, and other resources
- Invitation to apply for AGRiP Recognition and access our Advisory Standards
- Participation in and access to unique comparative tools, such as compensation reports and financial benchmarking tools surveys
- Ability to post job vacancies and pool RFPs on the AGRiP website
- Regular eNews updates and direct outreach about important issues
- Invitation to participate in AGRiP committees, workgroups or other peer forums
- Ability to run for the AGRiP Board of Directors
Regular Pool Membership allows your pool to appoint a Designated Representative who can vote on AGRiP matters and is eligible for election to the AGRiP Board of Directors.
Sponsoring Association Membership allows an association to become a member on behalf of one or more affiliated pool(s). Sponsoring Associations have one Designated Representative, regardless of the number of pools sponsored.
CAJPA or CAIR Affiliate Members join AGRiP through their existing association relationship, although pools participating in CAJPA and CAIR are also eligible to join AGRiP directly. Affiliate CAIR pools are allowed to register for AGRiP events at the member rate. Affiliate CAJPA pools also have a discounted dues rate for AGRiP membership. Affiliate member pools are not allowed to vote on AGRiP matters.