The Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA) 2016 Annual Conference is June 5-8 in Atlanta, GA. The conference features a pooling track with content developed by AGRiP for pooling members, including:
- Community Relations in the Post-Ferguson World
- Excessive Force: Prevent Your City or Town from Making Headline News and Paying
- Costly Claims
- The Future of Reinsurer-Pool Relationships
- Local Government on Trial: Wrongful Conviction Lawsuits
- Pool Information Exchange
AGRiP Director of Special Projects Joel Kress will facilitate the Pool Information Exchange, intended as a conversation about concerns and developments presently on pools' minds.