The 2018 CEO and Senior Staff Institute is Aug. 5-8, 2018, at the Westin Bayshore Vancouver in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Uniquely designed to meet the needs of pool executives and department heads, the CEO Institute provides a leadership development opportunity to work and learn without pool board members or service providers present.
AGRiP Generational Resident Kim Lear will present core content. An expert in multigenerational workforce dynamics, Lear will provide customized ideas and targeted strategies for public entity pools to:
- Attract employee talent among upcoming generations.
- Retain existing working generations.
- Understand cultural, technological, and diversity forces shaping today’s work environment.
- Successfully manage multigenerational operations.
- Better connect with the changing expectations of pool members, including the new generations of public entity elected and appointed officials.
A limited number of premium rooms remain in the AGRiP blocks at the Westin Bayshore Vancouver, the conference hotel, for $329 CAD/night. Rooms may be available at regular rates. The hotel is maintaining a waiting list. Please contact the hotel to be added to this list or to reserve a room at the Westin’s regular rates.
The following hotels offer competitive rates, are within a 15-minute walk of the Westin Bayshore Vancouver, and are on a public transit route.
AGRiP never solicits hotel reservations directly via email or phone calls, and we do not employ third-party housing services. If you receive any outreach regarding hotel reservations other than the link provided in response to your conference registration, it is a scam and you should not respond.
CONFERENCE APP AND SCHEDULE
Access all Future Focused conference information, schedules, and travel details online. Or, use AGRiP’s new conference app from your Apple or Android device:
- Search your mobile app store and download “Eventsential”
- Search for “Association of Governmental Risk Pools” within the app
- Scroll until you see the AGRiP logo and name
- Select AGRiP
You will be prompted to set up a profile and set your own password. Contact us